Monday, November 26, 2007

Thank You Computer

It worked again!! It makes me feel bad to know that there is a tiny machine that is smarter than me!! Woman like to know that they can do anything without the help of others, but in this case that wasn't true. I don't have any patients, if I can't get something to work in one or two tries I'm done! I guess one reason that is true, because I always have something else waiting for my attention, kids, dishes, house work, book work, furniture (scrub, glue, screw, paint, cut off rot, price and what ever else one has to do before selling a piece of furniture). What I'm saying is I don't have time to be patient! I need to learn to slow down. Again I am so excited about finally being able to blog, hope you guys visit me often!
Theresa

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Theresa! I'm so glad you have a blog!! Show us plenty of pictures of your store and all that you do and find...I love it all you know! xxoo, Dawn

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Well all I have to say is it's about time :) just kidding!! Now, no excuse for not showing pics of your shows, shops, Craig fixing things, you know the works. I'm so glad he figured it out, I've had several asking for you to get your blog up and going. I'll let others know about this too!! Love ya, your Texas friend.

sweetpea said...

Welcome Theresa! I've been waiting impatiently for you to get blogging! Love it all~your home, your show booths, your shop~you have awesome style! Love all the white! Keep up the great work!

Happy Holidays!
Shelley