I have been waiting tables for friend of mine in a fine dinning restaurant for about a month to make ends meet in this slow economy. The building was a historic depot (The Depot was the name) with wonderful tin ceilings, random width wood floors, wavy glass windows, and what ever else makes old buildings charming. At 4:20 am yesterday morning it caught fire and was destroyed. The gentleman I worked for Tony York had an apartment upstairs and that's where the fire started. Fire Marshall thinks a fan caused the fire. So not only did my friend loose his business, he lost his home! He has 3rd degree burns on his head, face, arms and hands. He is going recover but it will be a long and painful road for him to travel. This restaurant was a dream come true for Tony. He put his heart and soul into everything he did there. He worked along side all his employees doing any job that needed to be done. Please pray for him that God will help him heal and give him the determination to rebuild his life, his home and his business. My heart goes out to you Tony!
A New Chapter in Being at Home in France
13 hours ago