Sunday, April 13, 2008

Marburger Pics

The Marburger show was a good one! I enjoyed seeing all my old friends and meeting a bunch of new friends. I had my normal load, tons of ironstone, some industrial, doll heads and doll parts, lamps and chandeliers, crackle white paint, zinc top tables, and Criags wonderful benches he welds up for me. I even had some black furniture this time, because I had these wonderful school posters from the 1950's that I wanted to highlight. It took me three days to set up, mostly because I spent a lot of time visiting with my friends when they came by my booth. Marburger dealers are like one big happy family! And the new owners are great, they did a fabulous job for their first show. Hope you enjoy the pics of my booth, I enjoyed decorating it and I enjoyed selling! We are already talking about the fall show.

















7 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

As always Theresa, it is absolutely breathtaking!! You have such a knack for putting things together...a gift!! I'm so glad you're back home safe and sound and had a wonderful time! I love all the photos that all of you girls are so kind to share with us ~ xxoo, Dawn

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

OH, my GooDneSS!!! Your booth is so BREATH-TAKING!!! How did it go??? Was it as successful as last Fall??? I want to do that show... Please, help me!!! I saw all the other photos from Heather, Shelley & them on their blogs. Oh, how I would love to meet Heather.
Glad you are back in Kentucky.
What a COLD day it is.
Have a Marvelous Day, Pamela
http://frenchrusticatbeehindthyme.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

Very beautiful. I am getting loads of inspiration from your photos and your talent to put things together. Thanks for sharing!

Teresa
http://www.teresaksheeley.typepad.com/

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

How is my good friend? I'm already missing you and Craig and the fun we have and yes...aren't we already talking and planning the next Fall show. Can't wait!!! Your booth was just fab as always; what a talent you Marburger girls have. It does sound like Marburger is your last name, ha ha!! Love your Texas friend, T

A Wild Thing said...

Great booth...makes me get in the mood for a show, but at this age, I just can't take the work anymore. I'm pushin' closer to 60 than I want and believe me...it ain't there anymore...
Great stuff...sharon

Becky said...

What beautiful things and wonderful pictures.
That table top dress form if fabulous. Where can I get one?

Love your blog too.

Smiles,
Becky

Lisa Johnson said...

Your booth was awesome! Everything was just beautiful. Hope you sold lots.

Lisa