Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ah! Spring

In spite of the fact we are so worn out with the rain, all the new sucklings are loving it! When I walked the dogs this morning I couldn't help but notice the moisture collected in the tops of these buds! Isn't nature wonderful? Not much is blooming here yet cause it is still cold and we haven't seen much SUN shine! But we are waiting for the sky to open up and let the SUN shine in!

Click on any picture to witness the beauty of nature!




The only blooms in my garden!
Theothertheresa

8 comments:

sepiadreams said...

Beautiful greens!!!And I know once the sun starts shining it will most likely be one of those HOT HOT summers here...Better enjoy this while we can....Love Tiina...

Glenda/MidSouth said...

The heavy rains we have had has beat the blooms down on my plants. Sun shining today, so maybe they will perk back up.
Glenda

Winchester Manor said...

Nature IS wonderful indeed! What beautiful photos, I love Spring...it's my favorite time of year!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures, Theresa.
marcie

TeresaM said...

Nature is a beautiful thing!!! We haven't seen much sun here either!! Looking forward to some nice warm drying out days!!!

Anne Marie said...

beautiful...love the dew drops.

June said...

I was so excited to see that you had come to visit me. I have been a fan of yours for a long time. Yes, nature is just amazing. And I'm loving how you captured it here in these great pics.

It' an Evolution said...

Those drops of rain are just so sweet and I don't know happy!!!
This weather has been good the last few days...totally enjoying my gardening!
Janet