Friday, June 26, 2009

Winnie and Tulula's

The main reason I went to Texas was for the opening of Winnie and Tulula's in Athens! And boy was it exciting! People were lined up outside waiting for the magic moment! The pictures here are of the mall side of the shop. I will feature Gloria's side in the next post. This is not all the pictures I took I just couldn't get some of them to rotate the right way. So if I left you out of the post it wasn't on purpose. I will work on that problem later cause I have tons of work to do to get ready for Brimfield!










This is the corner of Maggie's booth, The Veranda
Can you see Theresa Cano?


Theresa Cano's Booth

Donna of Curious Goods

Trash Mam-maw's Booth! Ha!

Ethel's Booth

The Veranda


The Veranda
Theresa Cano's, Garden Antiques

Theresa Cano

Mindy

Mindy

Margo, Robo Lady

Margo
I will come back later and add links to all the pictures!
Theothertheresa

15 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Thanks Theresa for the photo tour of the new store. I have really enjoyed each persons perspective on it. Love your blog and photos.Wish I lived closer to all the great places!
Debra

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Looks like my kind of store - thanks for sharing.
Glenda

blushing rose said...

I hope the store is successful. Up here antique stores & antique malls are closing right & left from this horrible economy. Loved browsing ....

Here is a FREE OFFER to pass on ~
it is legit.
https://www.glidden.com/index.do

TTFN ~ Marydon

Mindy said...

It was great to see you! ~Mindy

trash talk said...

Who the heck are you calling Maw-Maw? I ain't anybody's maw-maw OR Big Mama!!!
Thanks for giving the shop some photo time!
Debbie

Barnyard Country Gifts said...

Found youre weblog a little while ago. I think it is a really great weblog. I will come back for a visit.
Have a nice weekend.
Annemieke

WIZARD OF ONCE WAS "WooW" said...

Every time I see photos of this shop..they get better and better! I want it all! Thanks for giving all of us who couldn't be there a personal tour....
My Best,
Gale

anythinggoeshere said...

These are the best pictures I've seen of their opening. Thanks for posting them. It was fun to be there if only through you.

Charmaine said...

Gorgeous things! I could just sit and look at the pictures on your blog for hours!

The Cottage said...

Oh it all looks so wonderful, wish I weren't so far far away....I would sooo be there!! Love all the photos, Good luck in Brimfield!!Sandi

Antique Therapy said...

FYI I just posted you on a site called blogs.com listing my top 10 fav antique blogs!! Enjoy!!

Keri

Elyse said...

i hope to go to brimfield for my very first time next month! maybe i will see you there.

xo

A Wild Thing said...

Hey girl, no wonder you wanted to go, what a cool place and so many toys...eeeee...hope things are coming along well for Brimfield, I hope Craig is eating his Wheaties...so much work, but so much fun!

s

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

What a fabulous shop - so many talented women under one roof!

English Cottage in Georgia said...

What a wonderful store of treasures - thanks for sharing. I absolutely enjoyed my visit to your fabulous blog.