Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's all for sale!

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but this is the time of year that I start to get bored! Most of the shows have slowed down until spring and it seems there is no way to get that shopping fix! So I thought I would throw together a few things and have a blog show! Ha! Ha! I know that sounds stupid, but here goes!

It has been slim pickins around here lately, but I have managed to find a few treasures! If there is anything you interested in just drop me an e-mail and I can give you some prices!

I have 3 pair of these wooden curtain arms,
I thought they were cool!
Sold: one pair of curtain arms

Lamp part that looks like a crown.
Sold one: but I have one more!

An old light fixture, with all the guts removed. Sold!

Brown transfer tureen and platter,
old clock case.
Platter: Sold
Love the patina on this ice bucket!

One of the prettiest pitcher and bowls
I have ever seen.

Pretty metal pieces from 2 light fixtures.

Little wooden box, I think it is covered in leather.
Stamped, made it Italy.

Iron fixture, with wall mount and shade.


*The Beautiful Life* said...

Gorgeous things!! I tried getting an email through, but couldn't. Could you possibly contact me any time it's convenient?

Thanks so much!! :)


Kathy said...

Lovely things..., xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Tattered Goods said...

Please contact me about the clock with no face where you speak of the brown transfer ware... I love it!


Carol Sue said...

how mush is the pitcher and bowl set?
where are you located?

Carol Sue said...

and the ice bucket with patina

Wizard of Was said...

Can you contact me...I have interest in a couple of things...See it's working!!

The Brocantess said...

Hey Ms. T,
I sent you an email a bit ago....thanks so much!

My Grama's Soul said...

Love the lamp part that looks like a crown - am interested in that . Please contact me.

Vintage Junky said...

Hi! Please let me know about the wooden curtain arms!


Lee said...

Dear theotherTeresa,
Are you referring to Teresa from Antique Gardens?

Thank you so much for coming by and following up with me on my little blog. I am amazed at your ideas here, and empty clock and cleaned out lamp. I am learning.
The patina's make those pieces and all the girly curves.
I think we will inspire one another. You are going on my blog list.
Have a lovely weekend, I'll be seeing you for sure.

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

I would have challanged anyone for the gutted light fixutre...LOVE THE COLORS...!!

But do you still have the gutted clock shown with it there someplace ? If so, what is the price please?


Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

OPPS..I meant the old clock case..thanks.