Friday, November 14, 2008

Before

Here are some before pictures of my sons room I am working on! White walls! Anyone who knows me, knows I love white, but I think I am getting bored with it. So my daughter and I picked out some paint using fabric as inspiration that I bought from Theresa Cano in Texas. The whole time I am painting, I am saying to myself, I just don't know if I like this color or not! And wouldn't you know it, I have to put on two coats. Never understood how those designers on HGTV never have to use two coats? So I am sitting here waiting for the first coat to dry, so I can finish that room tonight!

I have to work at the Antique Mall all day tomorrow, so no getting anything done that I want to do. Hopefully Sunday I can start putting furniture in the room. (But they are calling for snow here!!@#^&?) And in order to put things in the room, we have to unload the box truck.

Not long now! It won't look like this any more!

Theothertheresa

4 comments:

trash talk said...

Well I am getting all tingly in excitement. Can't wait to see the color. I'm thinking about painting all my rooms white! They haven't been white in 20 yrs. Tn'T

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You are such a tease!! I thought for sure I'd see the finished project. Oh well, I've never been good at patience--so, I can't wait to see it!!

Debra Hall said...

You got me! I'm scrolling, reading, scrolling....faster to get to the that next picture of the color and then........tune in next time!! What a tease for one who loves instant gratification!! love it--can't wait to see!

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

Goode Kentucky Morning...

Sounds like you are one busy bee... Don't you just love redoing & rearranging??? Can't wait to see the results...

Have a Wonderful, November Weekend, Pamela