Monday, November 3, 2008

On the move!

Boy are we shaken things up around here! I decided to move my studio into the sun room, turn the studio and my sons room into a small shop! This is no easy task! First of all I have a bizillion things in the studio, (almost have all that moved). Next, my sons room has to been painted, and I have had a hard time deciding what color I am going to paint it! (You'll be surprised!) Hopefully I can get all these jobs done this week and we can unload the truck this weekend! Stay tuned cause I will have before and after pictures coming real soon! I'm so excited! I need a decorating job right about now!
Theothertheresa

5 comments:

thevintageboquet said...

OHHHH Boy! I'm anxious to see what you do..the sun room sounds very inviting for a small shop/gathering..nice meeting you @ roundtop..glad the show went well for you...deb in louisiana.

A Wild Thing said...

HeeHaw...what fun, can't wait to see the shots. I'm excited for you to get the shop thing going...you build it and they will come.

It'll keep ya out of trouble anyway...ha

s

trash talk said...

Wow, sounds like a lot of work, but the end result should be fab knowing you. Can't wait to see it. Tn'T

countrycharisma said...

Can't wait to see what you do with your sunporch. I know it will be filled with great things. Will be thinking of you while I paint our guest room with 14' ceilings! Have a great week. carrell

Lauri Evans said...

Hurry up and post!
ox lulu