Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Stash!

Craig and I decided to take the day off and go shopping! We only went to one store, but I hit the jackpot! One problem with the things I bought, I LOVE IT ALL! As time goes by it seems to get harder and harder for me to sell things. But my house is full and I have a rule if I bring something in something has to go out! That works MOST of the time! The paper dress form I bought a couple of days ago, but I needed a back drop.

The white hat is so delicate.

Oooo, ironstone!


Love this dog with child!
Might have to stay at my house!


Not one but two tape tins!

Got three sets of flash cards.


I know for sure I am keeping these silver forks and knives,
they have USN stamped on the back of each piece.

And I think this 2 board top table looks great in my studio!
What do you think?

I told you! I need to buy stuff to sell not to keep!
Theothertheresa






8 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Girl you did hit the jackpot!! You found lots of great things.

trash talk said...

TOT-the problem is as I see it is we tend to buy what we love and if we don't love it we can't sell it. Makes sense, huh? I say, wait until you finish your room then decide if something can go. Tn'T

Patina said...

Wow, it looks like you hit the jackpot! I love everything you bought, good job!

French Vanilla said...

Hey TOT. If you are homeless like me you tend NOT to keep things...kind of extreme though. I love it all!! You are a blessed girl!! Can't wait to see your finished rooms. Peg

Lauri Evans said...

You DO have a good eye...those trinkets are so divine!
ox lulu

Debra Hall said...

Stash is right! You can never ever have to much ironstone or silver or paper or dress forms or .....! Can you?? Thanks so much for the welcome and adding be to your blog list!! I would loooove to meet ~you~ and the rest of sweet Therasa Cano's and TnT"s gamg! Debra

Lauri Evans said...

Is that a butter pat I see?????Lauri

Administration said...

Hi TOT -- I followed you here from Pandora's Parlor because your avatar pic caught my eye... and I glad I did. You have a great aesthetic -- the eye of an artist in your appreciation of the time-enhanced. I want just about every single thing you bought...

I hope you don't think this is spam -- because I'd like to invite you to add your objects to a new 'social museum' community that a friend and I are building.

Curiosity Cabinet (http://curiositycabi.net) is a ‘social museum’ for anyone who collects or makes beautiful, absurd, individual, scientific, strange and curious things. As I said, it's very early days, but we're planning to add trading tools in the next couple of months, so it may become useful to you in your dealing... but I'd just love to see more of your wonderful objects ;-) It's free btw.

Hope you're interested...
Shiralee